We have strict criteria for being a limousine or taxi driver.
- be licensed by the WCTLC and affiliated with a WCTLC-licensed base station
- have a valid N.Y.S. chauffeur's license (Class E or better) or license of similar class from state of residence
- be courteous at all times
- operate vehicle in full compliance with state, county and local laws; Westchester County Airport regulations, local municipal regulations, and Rules and Regulations of the WCTLC.
- ensure that all vehicles are equipped with ‘Please Fasten Seatbelt’ signs
- maintain a hard-copy or read-only electronic trip log to include date, time, pick-up/drop-off location, passenger’s name. The Trip Log should also include Off Duty notation when applicable.
- prohibit a passenger from riding in the front seat if necessary
- smoke in vehicle
- refuse transport to anyone with a physical disability or assisted by a guide dog
- pick up a passenger at a taxi stand or pick up fares that have not been pre-arranged.