A base station must be licensed by Westchester County and must follow strict guidelines for the operation of its vehicles and drivers. It's the base owner's responsibility to ensure that:
- All rules and regulations are followed
- Business records are maintained in a satisfactory manner
- All customers receive safe and courteous service
- Rates are registered yearly with WCTLC
- Customer complaint procedures are readily available
A base station is a central facility which manages, organizes and/or dispatches for-hire vehicles. A base station owner is any individual, partnership, corporation or other entity owning or operating a base station, including any individuals in a partnership or any entities owning ten percent or more of any such corporation or legal entity.
List of Base Stations
View the list of Base Stations regulated by the Westchester County Taxi & Limousine Commission.