Important among the commission's responsibilities is administering the rules and regulations.
The Taxi and Limousine Commission is responsible for:
- Administering the Official For-Hire Rules and Regulations of the Westchester County Taxi and Limousine Commission
- Administering the Municipal Car Rules and Regulations of the Westchester County Taxi and Limousine Commission
- Accepting, reviewing and processing applications for base stations, drivers and vehicles
- Reviewing and resolving complaints generated from the riding public
- Answering telephone inquiries from the general public and industry members
Regulations specific to Westchester County Airport
Letter from Barbara Monohan of Aug. 13, 2014 regarding regulations governing taxi and limousine services at the Westchester County Airport. Enclosure: Driver Permit Criteria.